Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Entry #12

#121 For email friends on IncrediWILD (and elsewhere) who pray for me and my pets when we need it!

#122 That Bo did REALLY well at the vet's yesterday. Yes, he was fearful, yes, he was uncertain, but he was a trooper.

#123 For the peace that surpasses all understanding and guards my heart and mind when friends pray for me. THANK YOU!!!

#124 For Melissa Pelletier, a most amazing woman who is training Harley. She has come SO far with him and is now going beyond the extra mile to be sure that he gets to our veterinarian to be checked about his colic problem. She is a wonderful Christian lady and I just can't express enough gratitude to God for her.

#125 That my husband returned home safely again.

#126 For confidence that the Christian school we are enrolling the kids in for the fall *is* in fact God's will. I know He will provide. He who promised is faithful.

#127 Judy Halliday and her constant example of the grace and tender mercy of God in my life. Thank you, Lord, for such a wonderful friend and mentor.

#128 Clarity in decision making.

#129 My husband who speaks truth into my life and helps me be aware of mistakes *before* I make them!

#130 Hope...beyond the here and now. That I can fix my eyes on the finish line, knowing that the God I serve has made it as good as done...IT IS DONE...and I need not keep my eyes on the hurdles that seem to stand in the way. I need not fear. HE IS AT WORK, doing a NEW THING.

No comments: