Monday, November 19, 2007

Entry #18

#190 - The wind whispering through the leaves of the trees.

#191 - The warmth of the sun's rays--even in mid-November!

#192 - A wonderfully soft pony nose -- Doc Tari's -- that is so kissable and the sweet smell of the hay that he enjoys on his breath.

#193 - For a husband who is so willing and eager to serve the Lord, serve His family, and love me through service.

#194 - For the smell of bacon wafting through the house...hubby made breakfast for the kids...bless him!

#195 - Warm feet, wrapped in my fuzzy furry slippers!

#196 - Good morning kisses from my 13 and 15 year olds.

#197 - Jesus has won the victory...it isn't a "maybe," but is a "DONE DEAL!"

#198 - For freedom in Christ that allows me to follow His leading personally and uniquely.

#199 - The way I get lifted up so totally when I praise and lift HIM up!

#200 - Feather pillows...all three of them! :-D

No comments: