Wednesday, August 29, 2012

With An Act of My Will ... Continued...

#589. Clean dish towels. They are no longer are all over the floor left to "blot up" imagined drips. LOL!

#590. Music playing throughout the house whenever I want. Nanner nanner MOO MOO!

#591. Space in the kitchen for making dinner. No need to negotiate around someone else making his dinner (since he rarely ate the one I prepared).

Now...in all honesty, even though yesterday and today I have been choosing to give thanks to God for things that I can experience now that the "nest" is "empty," I also have to fill in the gaps left... so I do all the laundry now (there is less of it, true), empty the trash, and do all the horse chores. I do miss those things that the kids did to chip in as members of our family. I miss the DLF lunches we enjoyed, too.

But I am definitely learning to enjoy these other things and I think it is ... ok!

#592. Twilight drives with hubby with the convertible.

#593. Texts from baby-dre.

#594. Activity of "D" man visible on Facebook. :-)

No comments: