Sunday, July 6, 2008

328. A wonderful husband to sleep next to most nights (when he isn't traveling).

329. A relaxing (surprisingly) time at the Thin Within retreat. What refreshment God supplied!

330. The blessing of looking forward to DisneyWorld at the end of this month with my daughter, my dear friend and her daughter. OH SUCH FUN!

331. Getting to go to New Orleans for the video taping of the updated edition of Breaking Free by Beth Moore! WHOO HOO!

332. Our NOG Siesta group WON the video contest Beth Moore had going on! We can't WAIT to get the care package for being the grand prize winners! WHOO HOO!

333. The most amazing NOG Siesta group on the face of God's green earth. We meet every other Tuesday and it is just SO encouraging and fun. I never imagined 19 people would show an interest in doing this study...but they have!

334. The Breezy's diagnosis of Cushings Disease was discovered at an early stage and he is being treated. I know I need to commit this to prayer.

335. I know the Lord will show us answers to some questions that we have about important decisions. I have confidence, though I am impatient!

336. That God has allowed me to release my extra weight and to keep it off for the better part of 9 or 10 months. I still struggle with fear, but He is teaching me to fix my eyes on HIM the authoer and perfector of my faith.

337. A developing friendship with someone I first met over 5 years ago...it is so strange how our friendship has deepened so much. I love that our husbads seem to enjoy time together, too.

No comments: