Friday, July 25, 2008

343. Thank you, Lord, for bringing my husband home safe. What joy to awaken next to him.

344. For the joy in my daughter this week as she has had the pleasure of serving at VBS.

345. For the amazing note sent to me by my friend, Diane...wow, Lord...thank you for the encouragement. I so needed it and you knew it!

346. For the smell of Doc's mane.

347. For Harley and Dodger's nickers even *after* being served breakfast (it wasn't just for food!)

348. For Daniel's wonderful hugs and kisses. Even at 16 years of age, my baby still is affectionate. THANK YOU.

349. That while I am frustrated with myself, Lord, there ARE changes that are yet evident. Thank you for the changes you have worked in me to date and that you continue to do.

350. For the pleasure of having a wonderful spiritual mentor and "mom" in Christ.9. For the confidence of friends burdened...thank you for their trust, Lord. It astonishes me that you could use me to pray for them. Let me be faithful to that call.

351. The breeze outside this morning...the leaves are dancing ever so slightly.

352. I live in one of the most beautiful places possible, Lord. Thank you that when I look out the windows, I see trees, hillsides, deer, turkeys and sometimes a fox or two...I love it, Lord!

353. Thank you that I had a dad that, in spite of all his flaws, was used of you to plant in me a love for the natural world that you have made. All of creation shouts your praises and I am so glad that I know that and appreciate the creation as evidence of an amazing, majestic, powerful, sovereign Creator!

No comments: