Saturday, July 26, 2008

354. For the tender hearts of the women at the Thin Within forums...Lord, you are awesome!

355. That even when I don't feel thankFULL, God receives my thanksGIVING and I am lifted up even by giving thanks with an act of my will.

356. For a deer friend who makes me appreciate afresh God's amazing creativity and tenderness. As the deer pants for the water, Lord, so my soul pants for you...I see this lived out...as she has made paths that take her to refreshment by her continuous use, may I make paths, Lord, going to you...thank you for welcoming me, meeting with me, for being my life-giving water.

357. The coolness of the morning...

358. The privilege of going on a vacation with my daughter and seeing my dear friend and her daughter. WOW!

359. That I can spend time with God in the morning, just sitting at his feet...that I even want to and that he even wants me to...what a blessing

360. For nutsy dogs that remind me that God has a sense of humor!

361. People with gifts so willing to share their gifts with me and with others. God is amazing how he made us need one another!

362. The smell of my horses' breath

363. The health of my kids and husband. Thank you, Lord!

No comments: