Thursday, January 24, 2008

Entry #20

#211 - The wonderful quiet, restorative retreat I was blessed with while my family was gone. God used it to enable me to write the Introduction and Chapter 1 for a new writing project. Done ahead of schedule! How efficient you are, Lord! Thank you for the way you met me in this time of "work!"

#212 - That "work" can be such joy!

#213 - My family is home safe--the delightful hugs and smiles, kisses and tickles that my teenagers even enjoy!

#214 - Daniel's sense of humor. Oh, Lord, he sure does keep trying! :-)

#215 - Michaela's cheerfulness...her joy seems to know now boundaries, Lord, but just overflows and affects everyone.

#216 - My wonderful husband is READING Thin Within!!!! He is actually doing the material and releasing weight! I love the things he says as he processes the material. Oh, Lord, this has been SO long in coming! THANK YOU!!!!

#217 - That God is changing me, sifting me of old thought habits and patterns and transforming me by the renewing of my mind. I am (thankfully) different because of His touch.

#218 - God has chosen that a dirty 1000 pound animal would have a smell with such wonderful restorative ability for my soul...oh, how I love inhaling the scent of my horses, Lord!

#219 - God is faithful to continue to show me changes yet needing to be made. Changes that He is working. I am so grateful for the faithfulness and skill of the Potter. I am the clay. Lord, do your work.

#220 - Lord, you surprised me last night. Ever since I have been involved with Thin Within I have wanted to be in a class where I could be ministered to and receive what you have for me. Last night, my coleader and I took turns sharing what you had laid on our hearts as we led the Thin Within class. We had planned ahead of time who would do what, but I was taken so by surprise by your love! As Pat shared, Lord, you stirred my heart afresh. You ministered to me. Not only do I have the overwhelming joy of participating in leading another TW class, Lord, but with Pat co-leading (our first time together), I get the inestimable blessing of feeling for those moments like I am IN a TW class...I mean...someone else is doing the ministering! Well, that is incredible, but then even beyond that...the interaction with the group members last night--our first group meeting...it was INCREDIBLE! It was such a rich time. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

No comments: