Thursday, January 31, 2008

Entry #23

#232 For a dreamy, snowy (a little), ride amongst the cows on Tuesday...aboard Harley! God brought so many things together, caused so many things to happen. Melissa Pelletier...oh, Lord, you know how thankful I am for her, that I have her friendship, her talents, gifts, and skills available to help me with my horses, to be able to pray with her...I am so thankful that she is a Christian! How perfect that is, Lord. That she is able to guide me through things with Harley, enabling us to experience "success!" Even with cows and white stuff flitting from the sky!

#233 For an amazing group of women who meet each week at church to discuss Thin Within and to draw closer to one another and to you. What a blessing the group was to me last night, Lord. Thank you so very much. Again, I am so thankful for my co-leader, Pat Rickard.

#234 For Daniel allowing me to wrap him in my arms at bedtime and cuddle him close as I pray with and for him.

#235 For my daughter, too, Lord. I love her so much. I love how she loves to be held on my lap, still. Thank you so much for that.

No comments: