Friday, January 25, 2008

Entry #21

#221 - With an act of my will I can choose to praise and thank God. I praise Him for the miraculous way that as I choose to lift Him up, *I* get lifted up. It boggles the mind.

#222 - For the Setting Captives Free ministry - that thousands of people can experience rich bible teaching that will challenge and support them in being set free from besetting sins and addictions by doing free online bible studies and that this includes the support of a mentor who has been there. It is an amazing ministry.

#223 - That the wind whistles through the pine trees, adding their own unique sound to the music of the storm.

#224 - God is faithful to bring to the surface character defects, flaws, weaknesses that he wants to cull and change.

#225 - He uses my horses to teach me about my life at a deep level, my struggle with Harley to show me things to change about relating to Daniel.

No comments: