Saturday, January 26, 2008

Entry #22

#226 - For people in our Neighborhood Fellowship Group, hearts with which we can laugh and connect, pray and study scripture.

#227 - Down comforters on a rainy day nestled around my body as I fall into a deep sleep, a delightfully restful nap.

#228 - Wondrous time of plunging the depths of God's Word, studying a rich passage of scripture, even in the afternoon hour--when I would normally busy myself with some other task.

#229 - Prayers of email friends.

#230 - California needs the rain we are getting. When I can cease from my myopia for a moment, I am thankful for the rain.

#231 - Cozy fire in our wood-burning stove...the crackling, popping, settling of the wood as it burns, the slight smell of smoke on my clothes...the warmth in the living room...

No comments: