Wednesday, December 10, 2008

#376. Daniel is praying about being in the ministry some day. (GOODNESS! Lord! You are doing a work in him!)

#377. For Pastor Mike who called Daniel to follow up on a prayer request. He asked Daniel if he will go to lunch with him. This is our LEAD pastor! I am so touched!

#378. That I FEEL GREAT physically...better than I have in 20 years! (I am not kidding!). Thank you, Lord, for leading me to get rid of the diet soda completely. Aspartame was driving me into the ground!

#379. California may need rain, but the weather has been beautiful. Thank you, Lord, for how gorgeous it is.

#380. For a wonderful time out to dinner last night with a dear friend I hadn't connected with in months! HOW PRECIOUS, Lord! Thank you!

#381. For depth in my daughter's prayer last night at bedtime. Thank you, Lord!

No comments: