Wednesday, December 17, 2008

#382. For fun on the worship team at practice. I have enjoyed getting to know our worship pastor and seeing his heart.

#383. Daniel's new blog.

#384. That I have been outrunning the cold my family members have passed around.

#385. My family stayed safe when hubby's car broke down last night.

#386. Bible study continued last night even after I had to leave to go pick up hubby and kids. The women at study were so willing to share and connect. It was our last meeting and what I got to enjoy of it was very sweet.

#387. That I get to go to a Harry Whitney bible horsemanship camp in August.

#388. For steady and fun clients to design websites for. I love having one a month and I love having it be trainers that I enjoy learning from.

#389. That God led me and has enabled me to get off and stay off of aspartame. I feel so much better!

#390. The joy that has come in being off sweets. I am making room for the Lord Jesus in my heart this Christmas. Sweets had become all consuming...a passion that flooded my heart...there was no room for Jesus, just like there was no room for him in the inn so many years ago. Lord, be at home in my heart. I welcome you.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Really curious about "Harry Whitney bible horsemanship camp". Sounds exciting!