Saturday, December 27, 2008

#431. For an incredibly wonderful time for my whole family at my accountability partner's home last night. We had such fun playing Taboo together and Wii tennis! What wonderful laughter and joy there was. ALL of us had a great time. It is such a blessing to have fun together the four of us (my family), but when we can have fun being together AND be with another family--all of us at the same time, instead of the kids off in another room or something--that is just beyond perfect! THANK you, Lord!

#432. For grace, forgiveness, that His mercies are new each morning.

#433. For safety working in the forest yesterday--and that the mud was soft when the rope broke and I landed backside into the 6 inch deep muck!

#434. For a sunny day yesterday without rain. We have needed the rain, but the world is so waterlogged!

#435. For the view coming down into the valley...all the way to the Sutter Buttes! Amazing how crisp and clear and beautiful!

#436. For a good time with extended family (my side) yesterday at Chevy's and that I didn't eat outside of my boundaries. The food was good and the interaction pleasant!

No comments: