Sunday, February 3, 2013



#701. The cleansing freedom of tears, the relief that comes from just letting it all out, the knowing that my Father sees my tears and that, one day, there will be no more tears. There will be no need for that cleansing and that relief.

#702. The heart connection with my sister....two people with vastly different views of life, yet there is a deep abiding love that blows my mind.

#703. For friends who walked with me yesterday. Thank you, Sally and Barb!


#704. The horseback riding memories of Omstead, rushing back through my mind as I walked the path yesterday with my own two feet instead of astride the back of a four-legged.

#705. The cleansing (there's that word again) of being outside in a beautiful place.

#706. I get to live in one of the most amazing places on earth. The canyon road is filled with tourists and people hiking, biking and even kayaking. They have to drive (some of them a long way) to be here and I live here. What a blessing!

No comments: