Thursday, February 7, 2013

#718. God makes me an optimist. I know I can't manage my life, but I also know that HE can. I am feeling so weary today and in a strange way, I guess I am grateful for that because now I get to see what HE is going to do with that. And I know that HE is the God of miracles. When I am backed up against a wall, when I see no way out, when there is nothing left and I am a mess, that is when I am most desperate and I have a chance to see him most clearly. So, today ought to be a day when I get to see the Lord at work in an amazing way! He has a LOT to work with today!

#719. Sweatshirts, freshly laundered. Softness, warmth. I love having a hood of my favorite "hoodie" on over my neck and ears. There is something strangely comforting about it!

#720. Snoring dogs.

No comments: