Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Photo Courtesy of iStockPhoto.com
#710. The clothes dryer, an acoustic percussion machine, clanging, banging...zippers and buttons of clothes. This is such abundance in a world where so many people don't have clothes and don't have dryers. Such wealth that I take for granted. Thank you, Lord.

#711. The light,, reflections, and shadows play on the wall and the dog tries to capture them. Such whimsical, happy, silliness.

#712. Late night hand holding while watching Net Flix with hubby.

#713. Words of reassurance. I will choose to believe that this is God at work and not a temporary "mood" or whim offered by the one my heart loves.

#714. Clarity that comes through disappointments. Sometimes, God's will is made clearer by the closed doors along the way. Whether closed door or open, clarity is a sweet gift.

#715. Daily phone calls from the girl baby.

#716. Man-child's post on Facebook: "50 likes and my Mom has to visit me for spring break!" Love it. I love that he *wants* me to visit.

#717. Phone call mid-day yesterday from a relatively new friend on the same tennis team as me. How did she know I needed reassurance before playing my first match for her team? That sure touched my heart. Thank you, Lord.

No comments: