Thursday, February 14, 2013

Hand of God - Image Courtesy of NASA

#741. Brainstorming session with my special friend (who I met at Rock N Water last Spring) at lunch yesterday. We both have a passion to share the awesomeness of God's creation (environmental education) with the Church. Ooooh! We have so many ideas! We could be partners in crime! Quite dangerous together! LOL!

#742. The truth of this song: "Your love never fails, never gives up, never runs out on me...." This is the true Good News that I will celebrate today, Valentines Day. I am so glad that I know this truth and experience it daily.

#743. A surprise tennis get-together yesterday. The weather was wonderful and the tennis was fun. I loved being able to "sub" for a sick friend at the last minute!

#744. That gratitude given ignites joy in my heart. How backwards that is. But even as I find myself melancholy I can, with an act of my will, open my eyes to God's gifts bestowed, the blessings that he has placed in my life...and be changed. That is cool.

No comments: