Wednesday, February 13, 2013

#736. Laughter, good food, sweet time with hubby last night in between his trips out of town.

#737. Second, third, fourth...etc.... chances, do-overs.

#738. Hooded sweatshirts. I love having the hood on over my ears and neck. There is such a feeling of wonderful security that comes just from the feeling of my head being "cradled" by fleece! LOL!

#739. No matter what man does to me, I am soooo thankful that I ultimately trust in the sovereignty of God. There is nothing that can happen to me that He isn't ultimately responsible for. I can rest knowing that if he allows it, it is for my good and His glory and what better comfort could I receive than to know this truth deep down into the marrow of my bones?

#740. Lunch out with a friend today. I get to anticipate it all morning! YAY! I am so glad that God directed me to build my friendships. What special ladies He has brought into my life.


No comments: