Friday, February 1, 2013

#695. My wonderful chair... I have long wanted a chair and ottoman like the one I am sitting in now. Since last summer, I have enjoyed having my quiet times in this chair, savored moments cuddling my kids and husband in this chair (it is a "double wide" LOL!), and relished communing with God here. I love my chair.

#696. Seeing light bulb moments happen for a child. Yesterday, it was Emelia on the tennis court as she hit one backhand after another, just right. 18...20...24 in a row! The joy that sparkled behind her eyes, the grin that overtook her face...it was a precious treasure for me.

#697. When I have something on my "To Do" list and get to mark through it... DONE! WOOT!

#698. This is huge: That my joy isn't dependent on my circumstances. This joy that I have...the world didn't give it to me. The world didn't give it and the world can't take it away!

#699. Reading together with "the guys" at worship team practice on Thursday nights. It is one of the highlights of my week. I love hanging with these folks that love God and are passionate worshipers on a quest to love God more. Guys, you inspire me to seek Him all the more! I am thankful for you!

#700. Waking up during the night and seeing that it is only 12:30...YAY! I get another five hours of sleep! That is always a happy moment!

No comments: