Thursday, April 26, 2007

Entry #10

#91 As Ken Gire says, thank you Lord that you are more persistant in your pursuit of me than I am in my hiding from you. I praise you, Lord!

#92 That the joy of the Lord is greater than the wonderful flavors and textures of an Oreo milkshake from Carl's Junior, even if it is smothered in whipped cream!

#93 For the amazing way the clouds parted yesterday and Daniel's interview at the Christian school went SO well. PRAISE YOU LORD!

#94 The mountain is moving--my husband is willing to consider the private school for the kids in spite of the extreme expense (in light of my daughter's upcoming dental bill and orthodontist, this is HUGE!).

#95 For the privilege of growing in my horsemanship and that it grows me in life as well. God takes all of it and doesn't waste a bit of it.

#96 For blogs where I can be inspired as I read about the spiritual journies of others.

#97 Thank you, GOD, that I feel so much more comfortable in my own skin for so many reasons.

#98 For the three amazing people sleeping in my home right now...that I get to share my life with two wonderful kids and a terrific man.

#99 For a new tennis friend who also "happens" to be a Christian!

#100 The privilege of walking beside godly Christian ladies on this Thin Within journey. God uses the technology of the internet to weave hearts together even long distance! Glory to His Name!

No comments: