Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Entry #3

#21 The smell of the rain - how amazing is that? :-)

#22 Harley's nicker.

#23 That Harley will be "away at camp" for a month or two with a Christian trainer who I feel really good about. She will help him feel safe with a rider and work with me, as well.

#24 That my almost 13 year old daughter still tells me, "You're the best!"

#25 God is changing my heart...working on the deep stuff.

#26 God has shown me His goodness in a fresh way.

#27 Bo, a stray dog we adopted years ago, is finally warming up to Bob after all these years.

#28 The kids played tennis yesterday and got along, had fun, and have improved so much! What a delight to see them ENJOY time together!

#29 Sound of the rain on the leaves on all the trees....drink deeply, Earth! Thank you, Lord, for the much needed rain!

#30 Hoofboots in the right size available at the store yesterday--getting all of Harley's stuff ready for camp. Thank you, Lord, for making that so easy.

No comments: