Thursday, April 19, 2007

Entry #7

#61 For KLOVE, a Christian radio network that plays music that ministers to my heart, encourages my spirit, convicts my soul, and lifts me up to praise the Lord!

#62 Christian musicians who God has so clearly gifted to write music and words that can touch the deep hidden recesses of my heart--places I have tried to hide away. Thank you, Lord!

#63 The smell of Doc Tari Zebra's mane! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

#64 My son was a joy at the dentist's office today for a big treatment. This is huge. Thank you, Lord! The dentist praised him up one side and down the other. Thank you, Lord...thank you so much.

#65 My son giggled when we played tennis today.

#66 A husband who takes his 12 year old daughter on an overnight snow trip. THANK YOU so MUCH, Lord!

#67 That God speaks to me so clearly at times and woos me away from Oreos when I am not hungry!

#68 This is about so much more than food or weight! Thank you!

#69 My high blood pressure has come WAY down! When I go to see the doctor next month, I look forward to what she might say about reducing my HBP meds.

#70 That I FEEL so much better!

No comments: