Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Entry #8

#71 The amazing sound of the birds singing.

#72 Homeschooling DVDs from Bob Jones University!

#73 God's gentle voice, guiding me to walk with Him.

#74 I never need fear that His Holy Spirit won't be IN me. Yes, I can grieve the Spirit, but He will never leave me. I am so thankful that this is true for us, while believers before Pentecost didn't have this assurance.

#75 Christian schools where in the hallway I can overhear teachers counseling students about the gifts God has given them.

#76 My Mom is healthy!

#77 My son finally reading for pleasure (maybe I have listed that before! I am grateful today for it as well!)

#78 That my body feels (and looks) so different. I know this is GOD's doing. I am so glad to FEEL so much better.

#79 My blood pressure is SO much lower than it has been in a number of years.

#80 For the opportunity to ride horses that are safe and even in my own saddle. What I can't do with my four, I get to do at a nearby ranch. I am thankful for that.

No comments: