Friday, April 13, 2007

Entry #4

#31 For an amazing chat group session last night--our first--with my new TW online support group! PRAISE YOU, LORD!

#32 Freedom to give hubby the last two bites of the most delicious meal in the world!

#33 Dance Praise! I LOVE Dance Praise!

#34 A full hay shed

#35 Understanding in a fresh way that gratitude makes a radical difference in how I live my life and the permanence of the changes GOD has made and is making. As I share these gratitudes with the Lord (and anyone who happens to visit this blog), my heart is tendered all the more, softened, humbled...and it becomes inconceivable to me to resist His voice.

#36 God's ways are higher. They are beyond fathoming, but He is God, even when a friend's mammogram result indicates a change from the previous year...Lord, I choose to trust you. Thank you that you are trustworthy.

#37 Thin Within Conference at the end of June!

#38 The privilege of being able to be at home (and to homeschool) with my babies all these years. They are now almost 13 and almost 15.

#39 The sun coming through my window...

#40 Puppy kisses.

No comments: