Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Entry #9

#81 For a godly, Christian, gentle horse trainer who is working with my precious Harley and that God gave them their first RIDE yesterday after only a week! PRAISE you, Lord! :-)

#82 For a long ride on Ricky, the ranch horse, who has given me back a lot of confidence I had lost.

#83 For the taste of Orowheat Winter Wheat bread (just half of one slice is all it takes), with Skippy p-nut butter and granola (with almonds) sprinkled on top chased with a half a mug of milk. THE PERFECT breakfast! I am floored at the creativity of God in the flavors in food and that humans through the ages have combined flavors and textures to make things like winter wheat bread or granola! YUM!

# 84 For the peace my dear friend seems to have as she faces a needle biospy tomorrow...Lord, it stuns me that you can impart peace in moments like these!

#85 For the Thin Within online support group I co-lead...I love those ladies already!

#86 That God helped me to recover from my waywardness on Sunday. Yesterday and Monday were focused and I was able to say no to food outside of the parameters he set. This is proof that God is at work!

#87 While it isn't the most important thing in the world, I am so thankful for the comments made by the ranch horse owner regarding my apparent physical condition. Oh what an amazing difference God has made in the past 5 months! GOD, how did you DO this!!!??? :-)

#88 The private school reassured us that Daniel might have a place there--that his initial paperwork doesn't disqualify him (he doesn't test well and he admitted he wasn't eager to attend school, given he likes being homeschooled if he has to school at all). We have our interview at the private school today. Michaela's was on Monday.

#89 Michaela's cheerful nature that almost always makes me smile.

# 90 That I have a most wonderful family!

No comments: