Saturday, April 14, 2007

Entry #5

#41 Ephesians. The book of Ephesians tells me that God chose me to be holy and blameless in his sight even before the foundation of the world. It tells me that in love, He predestined me to be adopted. ME! God chose ME! Even before I "impressed" Him! (Not that I ever do or could. LOL!) He knew all my sin and yet He chose me!

#42 God chose me according to his pleasure and will. Isn't that something to be grateful for? Wow. I mean it gave HIM joy to choose me! To choose you, if you are in Christ! For the praise of His glorious grace! Thank you, God, for your grace!

#43 For prayer. God is always there...and always ready and willing to converse with me. A thought, a breath, a sigh...an upward turning of my heart...He embraces, welcomes, delights in. Woah...powerful thought!

#44 Ok...I guess I have to be grateful for the rain! LOL! I know we need it and the ground is SO thirsty!

#45 For face to face encounters with my flesh that really make me realize just how awesome the Lord is and how amazing is His deliverance.

#46 God's Word. How precious it is to me.

#47 Quiet in the house so that I can have my prayer time, study God's Word and even type in my blogs without interruption. What a gift! :-)

#48 Even when I am irritable, my family loves me.

#49 Pony kisses :-)

#50 The amazing smell of Doc's (one of my horses) mane. It transports me in time back to some of the most wonderful, peaceful memories I have of long ago as a junior high kid living for the summer with friends in Washington State.

No comments: