Monday, April 9, 2007

Entry #1

I saw an online friend's 1000 Blessings blog and knew in my heart I was called to create the same. Each day I do journal on my laptop, my praises and prayers to God, but I do believe that I neeed a blog JUST for listing the things for which I am grateful to God. Gratitude makes all the difference in the world. So I will post them as they strike me!

#01. Online friends God uses to inspire me to chase Harder after Him.
#02. The privilege of leading a Thin Within online support group.
#03. For my sweet sisters in Christ.
#04. My children enjoyed playing tennis with eachother for an hour and a half yesterday! Talk about a MIRACLE! LOL!
#05. The beauty of the treetops as I look out my window from where I currently sit -- we live in a house that reminds me of the Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse at times!
#06. A wonderful meal yesterday for Resurrection Sunday with my Mom, my wonderful kids and terrific husband.
#07. God moved in me to eat just the right amount yesterday and it was delicious, too!
#08. For a new song going through my mind constantly: "For You are good, You are good and Your love endures..."
#09. For the sound of the blowdryer in the bathroom right now...it means my husband isn't out of town and is close by...I can KISS HIS FACE! :-)
#10. The joy of Easter vacation, while now past, I feel somewhat revitalized.

No comments: