Monday, January 14, 2013

#628. Hubby imagining the next car we will buy ten years down the road...giving hope to my heart! (Just the thought of spending the next 10 years with this one that I love...)

#629. I have been grateful here before for them, but here it is again...I am grateful for his kisses. They are for me alone and I cherish each one.

#630. For late-night movies, sitting on the couch together, holding hands and sharing Diet (Caffeine-Free) Dr. Pepper. I see God in these moments.

#631. For menu planning with my husband and doing the shopping together, even at WalMart and Sam's Club on a Sunday evening! It is funny how doing it with him, transforms it from something I would *not* enjoy, to something I relish.

#632 For two treadmills, side-by-side at the gym. Again, it is such a wonderful thing the way  something not typically enjoyed alone is transformed when done with someone loved.

#633 For every single day I wake up with my husband in my life (and in our bed!).

#634 How God answers prayer in such astonishing ways. Lord, do what it takes...

No comments: