Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Photo Courtesy of iStockPhoto.com

#661. Establishing an almost daily "habit" of adding to this blog, is tranformative. I am so thankful for the way God uses thankfulness to change me.

#662. The joy that God is putting in my heart as I obey his calling during this challenging season. Who would have thought that scrambling so much to find a way to make a business out of teaching tennis would be so fulfilling? I don't think it is the business that is fulfilling, though. It is doing what I am called to do that makes what could be overwhelming to me so enjoyable.

#663. Discovering new truths just by living life with my eyes open!

#664. For the talented homeschool student I got to meet yesterday. Teaching him a tennis lesson was so much fun for me!

#665. Anticipating the transformation ahead as I continue to post to my Path of Praise blog. I can only post there what God is teaching me as it happens. It is a joy to do so.

No comments: