Sunday, January 20, 2013



#656. The Psalms...I love that we have praises and songs to God captured for us for eternity. When I don't know what to say or sing, I can turn to the psalms...add some of what is there to my "God List" and praise God out loud by just reading to him what I find. Some of today's are:
  • You answer me when I call (Psalm 4:1)
  • You are a shield around me (Psalm 3: 3)
  • You bestow glory on me and lift up my head (Psalm 3:3)
  • You bring deliverance (Psalm 3:8)
  • You are MY righteous God (Psalm 4:1)
  • You give me relief from my distress (Psalm 4:1)
  • You are merciful and hear my prayer (Psalm 4:1)
  • The light of Your face, God, shines on me (Psalm 4:6)
  • You fill my heart with greater joy than when the best of earth's gifts abound (Psalm 4:7)
#657 I am grateful today for sleep. I rarely thank God for a good night's sleep, but I sure to fuss when I don't get one! LOL! On my God List:
  • I lie down and sleep in peace because He alone makes me dwell in safety (Psalm 4:8)
#658.  I am grateful that I woke up again!I have a new day because he has chosen to sustain my life.
  • I can lie down and sleep, I awake again because the Lord sustains me (Psalm 3:5)
#659. The joy that comes in anticipating giving a gift. I love how my heart leaps just a bit when I have something planned to give another person. But I also love how this speaks to me about the way my God is. I know his heart anticipates with joy the gifts he gives as well. What a great thought!

#660. The privilege of being with God's people to worship Him together.

No comments: