Thursday, January 17, 2013

#643. For girlfriends who have reached out to me to invite me to do fun overnight getaways and retreats! The love of Christ is so real, extended to me through Diane, Suzi, and Jan.

#644. People are just so cool. The panel of jurors that have been "randomly" selected for this case are just a really wonderful batch of people.

#645. Crazy fun tennis last night with girls from Johnson Ranch. I met two new ladies and one was an absolute crazy woman! Being with them, I got to really let down. It felt so good. Thank you, Lord, for friends of all kinds--deep, contemplative, and fun and silly. People are amazing. LOL!

#646. For the opportunities that have been coming my way to teach tennis. I dreamed in high school and college of being able to be a tennis pro. While I am not officially that, I have so many opportunities to teach tennis right now to kids. It is sort of like living one of my life-long dreams. Thank you for that, Lord.

#647. The joy of having a long recess from court yesterday which allowed me to do some of the sit-down-paper-work-stuff I have had on my list to do for over a week. It was great to be able to get something accomplished that I didn't expect to have time to do while being on jury duty.

No comments: