Saturday, January 19, 2013

I have entered a new season of life...returning actively to the working world. Under the encouragement of my husband, I am pursuing teaching kids' tennis. To read more about it, please visit my new website: http://www.tennisfunforkids.com . My gratitude blog will include blessing found in this new season.

#652. To see a light come n for a child, igniting a love for tennis is amazing!

#653. For the ability to focus, to have meetings with key people, to fill out paperwork, make phone calls and other needed things!

#654. For one f my new titles (there are three!)... "Assistant Coach of Men's Tennis" for Sierra College. God has such a sense of humor.  I will be helping with fundraising for the team...that is my primary duty. :-)

#655. For a parent who had been upset with being forgotten by another employee...in calling her and speaking to her, she extended such grace. What a blessing! I get to meet her child next week for tennis lessons. Yay!

No comments: