Friday, January 25, 2013



#671. The redemption I find in writing about strategies that I am using to navigate through the rough waters of the trial I am going through. See my From Fear to Faith on the Path of Praise blog to see what I mean. It is such a blessing how it is encouraging me to write about it!

#672. A wonderful tennis lesson that I got to teach a little girl yesterday. What a delight she is to my heart!

#673. The fun, joy, and uplifting of my spirit to be at worship practice last night--I seem to say this each Friday. There is something "re-centering" about being there with others, talking about the book we are reading--about God's amazing faithfulness to us, about the joy of worshiping him no matter what, and then to sing praises even as we practice for Sunday. Last night, the songs were especially meaningful to me.

#674. The confidence that God has placed in my heart that HE WILL REDEEM THIS. (Guess redemption is a theme right now...I have to find value in what seems awful to me. I know I don't see the full story.)

No comments: