Sunday, January 27, 2013

#681. This may sound gross, but well...I am grateful for this anyhow. My husband has this great big bushy mustache and last night he kissed me right after having a drink of water. When he kissed me, he "transported" a bunch of water that was hanging in his mustache to my face. In the past, I have fussed a bit about that. Right now, I am so thankful for those drips of water that dribble onto my face when he kisses me. I wouldn't trade it for a dry face and no husband-kisses!

#682. Late-night Harley nickers that ask me why I am 4 hours late in bringing dinner!

#683. The incredible energy and unbridled joy of under-eight year old girls, squealing about hitting tennis balls with racquets! They came in as "new best friends" and celebrated moving their bodies with one another with such abandon!

#684. Down comforters in the early morning hours that cradle me so cozy.

No comments: